The placement and Training Cell is a vital part of our system and follows a Student Centric Approach to convene the outlook of the corporate world. Training activities are well thought-out throughout the year to prepare students for Campus Selection. The prime objective of the Placement Cell is to help our students to get placed in leading national and multinational companies. The placement cell motivates our students to realize their high career expectations through its comprehensive training programmes and various confidence-building sessions. Our students are prepared to use critical and innovative thinking, rigorous research, cutting-edge technology, a problem-solving approach, and sustained hard work to achieve targets. With its innovative strategies, the Placement Division always focuses on shaping the future of our students towards prosperity. The placement division organizes training programmes through Aptitude tests, Group Discussions, Interviews and presentation skills in collaboration with the Dept. of Humanities and the core departments.
• Provide proper training and internship opportunities for all students to get placement in the industry of their choice.
• To provide skilled human resources to the industry.
• To make it a pleasure for all stakeholders to collaborate with us.
• To ensure that every student leaves the campus with the desired job offer.
PLACEMENT CELL POLICY
1. It is mandatory for the students of SNIT to register at SNIT-PLACEMENT CELL during the time of admission.
2. The students must submit the necessary documents as per the instruction of the placement cell, whenever it is advised for the same.
3. Student representatives will be selected from each department through a well organised selection procedure.
4. Registered students must attend job fairs, placement drives (on campus/off campus) notified by the placement cell.
5. Attendance is mandatory for all the programmes organised by the placement cell. Absence in such programmes without specific reasons will not be entertained.
6. It is mandatory for the students to attend the internship programmes initiated through the placement cell.
7. Those students, who don’t require placement assistance, should submit the exemption form duly filled and signed by the parent and HoD.
8. It is expected that students prepare a file, in hard copy, of all their academic records along with their resume and should be well groomed when appearing for campus recruitment process.
9. Any misbehaviour/ indiscipline will attract disciplinary action which may even result in permanent delisting from the placement process.
10. Placed students either through PC or otherwise (i.e., self) have to inform and send data for records.
11. Once a student gets placed in a particular category of industry (A/B/C), he/she will not be allowed to attend another interview of the same category of industries through the placement cell, unless he/she gets special approval from the cell.
12. Once a student who applies and gets selected or short listed is bound to go through the entire selection process unless rejected mid -way by the companies.
13. In case, the student decides not to join the company, he/she should inform the company in written and submit a copy of the same to the placement cell.
14. The students are expected to follow all the stipulated instructions for the smooth functioning of the placement cell.
15. The authorities reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove parts of these terms, at any time.
Placement Cell of SNIT is highly dedicated to provide placement assistance for all placement aspirant students and guide them to get placed in well reputed and established, multi-national companies.